WTB: 99 or 01 cobra coupe

brett3xx

Established Member
Im looking for a 99 or 01 cobra coupe. I want less than 50k miles. I want something close to stock, but a few boltons will be fine. Im located in Jasper Alabama and Im willing to drive up to 300 miles if I find a nice car for a good deal. Show me what you got guys. Thanks, Brett

L1ghtning

2001 ford lightning
Established Member
01 cobra procharged, shorty headers built block procharger magna flow catback cobra r rims dynoed at 390 hp comes with excal 2. block has manley connecting rods and diamond pistons. has 40000 miles on body and 1500 on engine. pm if interested. here are some pics.

myspace.com/01fordlightning

make me any offer

Last edited:

brett3xx

Established Member
sorry, but thats alot further than 300 miles, but Id be very interested if you want to bring it to alabama.

fondani302

Established Member
I have an 01 True blue Cobra 41k miles,only mods are magnaflow catback,JLT CAI, MGW short throw shifter , 18 Ford 2000 Cobra R wheels (not replicas). Bought the car in Oct of 04 with 8799 miles on it. Car was all original down to paper filter. I did put the 01 Bullitt rocker panels and side panels on the car. I still have the original rockers and side panels also. Been kicking the idea around of selling due to the fact i just built a house and a truck would come in handy. Besides i sitll have my 1990 5.0 vert to play with. Email me at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread