WTB: 99-01 Cobra

Go Down South

Established Member
I'm making this thread for my buddy. We went to check out a 99 cobra today he found on CL since he sold his 96 GT, so he's been looking around at 99-01 cobras and 99-04 GTs

He has cash in hand and was ready to buy it today for 5.5K, of course, the price was too good to be true and when we got there today to pick the car up, he ended up not buying it b/c there was a lot of damage to the roof from where the hood flew up and other problems with the car, something the owner didn't disclaim to my buddy. Needless to say, the hour drive there was a waste of time, and now my buddy is without a mustang.

He has 7k to spend, not really picky, just as long as there isn't heavy cosmetic damage, little scrapes here and there are no biggy. He wants a 5 speed, black leather interior and will look into anything that is under 115k miles.

Were looking for something kind of local, so really, no more than 3 hrs away. We're from Greencastle, PA. In range of Pittsburgh, Philly, York, DC, Baltimore, Harrisburg, Gettysburg, Charlestown, just to name some cities we aren't far from. Anything you guys can offer, I will relay to him. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread