WTB:99-01 Cobra

Burnt Rice

Established Member
Hey guys, im lookin into buyin a 99(maybe an 01 if the price is right) cobra,Im mostly lookin for a black or white coupe.Any mods is fine,im lookin to spend up to $15,000. ok, thanks. :beer:

Ill consider other color cars,if i cant find what im lookin for. :burnout:

Last edited by a moderator:

svtmc-g

Established Member
If I had the $3000 to make up the difference between what I owe and $15,000 I'd sell you mine that has 37k miles and in near flawless condition. I want a Lightning!
Mc-G
photodisplay.php

dfw99cobra

Established Member
I don't know if mine would even be close to what you're looking for but I'd sell it for 11,000 if you pay shipping

72k miles, 03 Cobra IRS, freshly rebuilt t45, kenny brown subframes, runs flawlessly

D ABLO

Established Member
:lol1: :lol1:

no seriously you got if you want it and i figured out its not that slow, lost to Vidal by only a car on the highway him with full exhaust and 4 more lbs of boost. just takes me time to get comfortable in a new car. i think i can beat him from a dig now??? :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Burnt Rice

Established Member
D ABLO said:
:lol1: :lol1:

no seriously you got if you want it and i figured out its not that slow, lost to Vidal by only a car on the highway him with full exhaust and 4 more lbs of boost. just takes me time to get comfortable in a new car. i think i can beat him from a dig now??? :thumbsup:

How much? :pop:

btw,The other car he is talking about is an EVO (06' I think)

Burnt Rice

Established Member
dfw99cobra said:
I don't know if mine would even be close to what you're looking for but I'd sell it for 11,000 if you pay shipping

72k miles, 03 Cobra IRS, freshly rebuilt t45, kenny brown subframes, runs flawlessly

Sorry but if it has a tan interior im not intrested,GL with the sale :beer:

Burnt Rice

Established Member
svtmc-g said:
If I had the $3000 to make up the difference between what I owe and $15,000 I'd sell you mine that has 37k miles and in near flawless condition. I want a Lightning!
Mc-G
QUOTE]

nice car,but cant spend 18,000$ :beer:

01svtbra

Established Member
Mine is about to be up for sale

2001 Silver coupe. 82k hwy miles, borla exhaust, bassani x, JLT rai, eibach pro kit, black bullitt wheels, and new rear nittos.

asking $14,500

Last edited:

STEEDA SNAKES

Established Member
302powered said:
Sorry not intrested in a 98',Ever thought of selling the 01 cobra?

Yes, but I would definantely ask for more than 15k. It has been very pampered, garage kept, car show winner, full Steeda suspension along with other mods, low miles, etc., etc.

Burnt Rice

Established Member
STEEDA SNAKES said:
Yes, but I would definantely ask for more than 15k. It has been very pampered, garage kept, car show winner, full Steeda suspension along with other mods, low miles, etc., etc.

oh,ok

Users who are viewing this thread