WTB 99/01 Cobra Vert (higher mileage)

01silverstang

Established Member
WTB 99/01 Cobra Vert

Well my last Mustang was a 03’ Mach 1 with a 03 Cobra swap… sold that car to purchase my first house with my wife in 2012. I have done pretty well the last couple years just driving our 4Runner, however, my wife and I recently moved to the west suburbs of Chicago or “Cruise Night” capital and with my father-in-law having a 89’ GT convertible and my brother-in-law with his H/C/I 383 90’ Corvette… I have been getting the itch to have a fun car again.

I’m looking for a higher mileage 99/01 Cobra Convertible… I would like to stay somewhat local, and I’m open on Color though red/silver/black would be my preference. If you are selling, or know someone who is selling please shoot me a pm, thanks!

*I have decided to open my price up and bit and would like a nice clean mid-mileage 99/01*

Last edited:

Bama Strength

Established Member
Well my last Mustang was a 03’ Mach 1 with a 03 Cobra swap… sold that car to purchase my first house with my wife in 2012. I have done pretty well the last couple years just driving our 4Runner, however, my wife and I recently moved to the west suburbs of Chicago or “Cruise Night” capital and with my father-in-law having a 89’ GT convertible and my brother-in-law with his H/C/I 383 90’ Corvette… I have been getting the itch to have a fun car again.

I’m looking for a higher mileage 99/01 Cobra Convertible… I would like to stay somewhat local, and I’m open on Color though red/silver/black would be my preference. If you are selling, or know someone who is selling please shoot me a pm, thanks!

*I have decided to open my price up and bit and would like a nice clean mid-mileage 99/01*

I got just the ride for you to romp in. PM SENT

Users who are viewing this thread