WTB 99-01 cobra front bumper OEM.

KeenanAward

Hi, guys as title says looking for a 99-01 cobra front bumper. Please send pictures and price.

First time making a post someone can move it if needed.

Thanks.

MarkZ

Established Member
Are you still looking for a front bumper? I have one for $375. Let me know if you want to see some pictures.

MarkZ

Established Member
I'm hoping to get the car back by Thursday, for some better pictures but for now here is a 3/4 view.
I have one person who said they want the entire front clip and are supposed to get back to me by tomorrow. So if you can, from the one picture let me know if you're interested and I'll send some better pictures.

Attachments

• 01 Cobra.jpg
    01 Cobra.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 133

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I'm hoping to get the car back by Thursday, for some better pictures but for now here is a 3/4 view.
I have one person who said they want the entire front clip and are supposed to get back to me by tomorrow. So if you can, from the one picture let me know if you're interested and I'll send some better pictures.
Where are you, and can I have physically and personally inspect the bumper cover?

Sent from my [toilet] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MarkZ

Established Member
If you want to make a trip to Southern California in the next week let me know, because that's where the bumper is. I'll try to get you some additional pictures by tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread