WTB 96 to 02 Cobra

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Open to many options but would perfer modded for road use not drag racing. I'm looking for something somewhat close to Phoenix Arizona ( AZ ) but I can travel a little ways (approx 500 miles or so for the right car) I would like to stay below $6k but again for the right car.... However I'm not going to go above 8,000.

I really like the 99 - 01's but I realize they carry a slightly higher than my price range price. Please let me know what you have and I could even be interested in on ethat needs work for the right price

Last edited:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
If you find a 2002 Cobra let me know I might be interested in owning one as well I hear they're fast.

AZ ERIK

Established Member
Yeah, just found out today 00's wernt made either. So haha point and laugh at the Cobra noob, but I know my Lightnings.

Last edited:

Kn38ms

Glockaholic...
Established Member
If you find a 2002 Cobra let me know I might be interested in owning one as well I hear they're fast.

You won't want an 02'
Those were right hand drive :D

Too bad you can't come up with more $$$
That price range will net some pretty fatigued Cobra's.

Last edited:

AZ ERIK

Established Member
2000's wernt made. Man this thread went to hell quick. thanks for all the help guys

AZ ERIK

Established Member
WTB 99 - 01 Cobra near SW

I'm in Phoenix and would like to find a 99 or 01 Cobra for good money somewhat close by. I can always catch a flight for the right car.

Wife's limited my cash more than I would like so let me know what you have. I'm not interested in salvage titles unless dirt cheap or garage queens, I already have one.

This car would be a DD, and serve light on road track duty so I want an IRS rear and prefer it to have gears. Slightly modded is ok but cleanliness and runs great is a good thing.

Open to one that needs a motor for the right price as well.

Users who are viewing this thread