WTB: 96+ Cobra under $10k

Never_Enough

Established Member
No carbed motors.
Must be able to be driven home.
Must have clean title.

Hoping to keep it within about 400 miles of Philly, PA area.

96gt02

Established Member
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND ANY 96 COBRA FOR UNDER 10k LOL, HAVE YOU CHECKED CRAIGSLIST? I SEE THEM ALL THE TIME

mustangmike6996

Established Member
I am more than 400 miles but I am considering selling my 96 Cobra for $6000. 132k miles, runs/drives good. Decently clean but shows its age. PM me if interested. Black coupe with black interior

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
No info? Awesome!

it's a 96 cobra vert 1 of 375 in this color combo with black leather black top. Has 119k miles, good shape in and out runs good ect. Has simple but tasteful bolt ons. Suspension: eibach springs, eibach heavy duty front and rear sway bars and eibach end links, sve tubular upper and lower Control arms and tokico shocks, sve caster camber plates with stock strut tower brace. Engine: bbk throttle body and k&n filter. Exhaust: bbk x-pipe with cats, Mac mufflers. Rear end: 3:73. Wheels replica saleens 18in, brakes: drilled slotted brand unknown. Has speed cal, autometer water temp gauge, full led conversion for the cluster, volt mod for the center clock, mgw shifter, new thermostat, roll bar. Tires in good shape. Just put 97-98 cobra radiator/condenser/fan on . It's a upgrade over the stock 96 cobra setup.

Never_Enough

Established Member
it's a 96 cobra vert 1 of 375 in this color combo with black leather black top. Has 119k miles, good shape in and out runs good ect. Has simple but tasteful bolt ons. Suspension: eibach springs, eibach heavy duty front and rear sway bars and eibach end links, sve tubular upper and lower Control arms and tokico shocks, sve caster camber plates with stock strut tower brace. Engine: bbk throttle body and k&n filter. Exhaust: bbk x-pipe with cats, Mac mufflers. Rear end: 3:73. Wheels replica saleens 18in, brakes: drilled slotted brand unknown. Has speed cal, autometer water temp gauge, full led conversion for the cluster, volt mod for the center clock, mgw shifter, new thermostat, roll bar. Tires in good shape. Just put 97-98 cobra radiator/condenser/fan on . It's a upgrade over the stock 96 cobra setup.
Best of luck w/the sale, but I'm not a player close to $7k

Users who are viewing this thread