wtb: 96-98 Cobra hood

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
ACMUSTANG said:
what do you have for a hood right now?

i have my factory hood off my 96

sean

The 94-95 Cobras just have the stock 94-98 V6/GT style hood with single cowl and the two little vents. I want the 96-98 style cobra hood with the 2 big nostril vents.

Can I buy your hood off you? I'm not too far away, in Chelmsford MA, 15 minutes from Nashua.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Yes, I can give you my factory hood, I wont need it. How bout I give you $35 + my hood.

oh btw, what color is this 96 SVT hood? If its crystal white I will be very happy!

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
ACMUSTANG said:
faded lazer red, you can decide from there

Ok, I'm gonna go around and start finding out prices for having it painted. Once I decide where to have it painted I'll let you know and I can come pick it up. Do you care if there is a few days between when I pick up the hood and when I give you my stock hood? (just so I dont have to drive around with a red hood on my car)

btw, theres nothing wrong with it is there? Why did you take it off your car?

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Alright I've got a vacation week coming up so I will be able to come and pick it up sometime next week. Are you available during the week (mon-fri) in the morning/afternoon?

Also, when I come pick it up, will you be able to help me take off my hood and put the new one on? I also wanted to make sure theres no dings on it, or any sort of damage for that matter.

We agreed on $35 plus my hood?

ACMUSTANG

Go fast & turn
Established Member
TUE, WED OR THURS are the best days for me, and ill be there to help swap hoods. morning or afternoon doesnt bother me just need to know beforehand. Hood isnt damaged and youll see it before you buy it.

Sean

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Ok how bout I come up early Tuesday, I can try and be there around 11am-12. That ok with you? Do you want to give me your address so I can mapquest it?

My cell # is 1-978-319-5560, give me a call if you need to talk to me in person. My name is Craig.

Users who are viewing this thread