WTB: 96-98 Cobra for under 11K

F8L BYT

Established Member
WTB: supercharged Cobra

Let me know what you have, I'm looking to buy within the next few weeks. Here is a list of criteria I am looking for:

N/A or boosted
Modded cars are fine
Under 90K miles
Clean
Don't want a hack job, you and I both know what constitutes as that so don't waste our time.

The only colors I am really really interested in is Bright Atlantic Blue / Yellow / White.... Will entertain other colors and offers.

Let me know what you guys have and we can discuss from there!

Thanks guys!:beer:

Last edited:

F8L BYT

Established Member
Bump. Looking for a coupe... Someone has to be wanting to unload their cobra! I'll give it a good home!

TDUB003

Established Member
I have a 96 that just hit 85k. Not perfect but is in good condition. Was originally tan/black, I am wrapping up an interior swap to all black with terminator seats and console as well as tasteful billet interior extras. Car has basic bolt-ons. I have a bunch of pics on my phone PM me if you're interested.

F8L BYT

Established Member
I have a 96 that just hit 85k. Not perfect but is in good condition. Was originally tan/black, I am wrapping up an interior swap to all black with terminator seats and console as well as tasteful billet interior extras. Car has basic bolt-ons. I have a bunch of pics on my phone PM me if you're interested.

Send me an email with more info and pictures please. [email protected]

With 11k as your limit you should find plenty of choices out there

Haha you would think so, but not finding much right now, I'm not being too picky right now either, main thing is clean title and clean overall car.

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
I have a 98 chrome yellow cobra coupe (not yet listed for sale). 78K original miles, T56, IRS swap (Full tilt boogie racing bushings). PM me if interested.

als97cobra

Established Member
97 pacific green, just over 90k on the clock. mild work done to it, get compliments everywhere i go. am in chicagoland area so not too far. buying a house so could use the money. would let it go for like 7000.

Last edited:

als97cobra

Established Member
uploadfromtaptalk1406606293826.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406606301047.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406606311646.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406606337746.jpg

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
I will likely have a crystal white 97 for sale soon. Clean title, 64k miles, brand new wheels & tires, fresh tint, brand new cervinis hood and deck lid with no-holes, extremely clean engine bay. It's a very clean car.

Users who are viewing this thread