WTB: 96-98 Cobra (Chicago Area)

01silverstang

Established Member
I was initially looking at getting another Harley Davidson, but my wife quickly shut down that plan with the mention of my two young children who need a father, lol. So I have instead decided to look for a hardtop 96-98 Cobra so that I can take the kiddos to cruise nights.

Not looking for a low-mileage high price example, but not looking for a junker either... if you have a nice well-used example for a reasonable price please let me know.

** I have found and purchased a Cobra **

Last edited:

Riverboy460

Established Member
I have one I bought for a toy I'm now selling. car runs excellent looks good and no rust. has 69600 miles on it looking for 8500 just to get back what I'm in the car. Im downsizing all my toys now I jave 2 boats to sell and the car. I have 2 boats 4 vehicles so im.aelling them all minus 2 vehicles tm pay off debt. I'm active military.

01silverstang

Established Member
I have one I bought for a toy I'm now selling. car runs excellent looks good and no rust. has 69600 miles on it looking for 8500 just to get back what I'm in the car. Im downsizing all my toys now I jave 2 boats to sell and the car. I have 2 boats 4 vehicles so im.aelling them all minus 2 vehicles tm pay off debt. I'm active military.
Thanks for the reply, I forgot to update that I have since purchased a vehicle.

Chris F

No More JDM
Established Member

Send me more info/pics on it please. My brother is looking for one. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread