WTB 94-98 GT or cobra KB or whipple built

grabsand

Established Member
Im looking for a 1994 to 1998 GT or cobra with a kenne Bell blower, a built Motor from a reputable shop or documentation to support that claim, and all the supporting Mods needed to make close to or at least 500-600 HP to the tire. Car also must be tuned, and I would prefer not to finish up someones project!

Car must have lower miles on engine and chassis, have AC and hopefully heat, be manual trans prefer 6 speed or a 5 speed that can handle this type of power and a suspension, rear end, and all supporting mods to support a high horspower application to get it to come together.

Nice rims and drag radials a must, but not a deal breaker.

I'm looking for a somewhat crusier/daily type car, so no racecars or dragcars stripped out.. Im looking for a cheaper alternative to a 03-04 cobra.turnkey if you will!!!

I also need dependability also, no leaks, no drips,a nd of course no rust and a very nice neat stock or nice looking interior.

Local to Illinois preferred, but will ship it at my expense for the right car!

Lastly I dont want to waste anyone's time, I know what cars built like this go for and their value, I dont want to be negotiating a price for what I can get a 03 -04 cobra for, so if were going to deal, lets keep the pricing resonable for GT's or oldder cobras.

I prefer black, grey, silver, white, and blue. I wont rule out any color tho.
Im an all cash buyer, adult, who is serious about purchasing a vehicle.

Before I purchase, I would need updated pictures, and videos to document and allow me to see any car for purchase. also need clear and clean title will not purchase car with lein on car..

please PM me with info.

thanks

J

Reef5.0

Gonna need more of that!!
Established Member
got a 94 gt with 80,000 on it. i have had since it had 38k on it. bone stock car when i bought it. Car now has blower set up. D-tuned to 400RWHP/398TQ. has cold A/C and blazing heat. car runs strong. im putting a custom clutch set up from promotion performance next week, with a higgins performance built T5. lots more on the car to list. it is my daily driver. PM me

grabsand

Established Member
thanks for the reply, but im looking for a NON vortech /paxton car at this time..

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread