WTB/ 93 Teal or Vib.Red Cobra

Hec332

SBF W/Twin 76's Street Car
Established Member
Looking for a teal or vibrant red Cobra. I prefer with low miles in very good cond.I don't mind engine mods. But would like orig. exterior or interior(gray or blk)
Thanks,
Hector
[email protected]

Hec332

Established Member
Depends of the on the cobra and what does it have. My cobra #1271 which is the one on the sig. only has 7800 miles on the body.But no mootr,trans.or fuel system yet. I'm tired of project cars. I want one that runs so I can enjoy it.
Thanks,
Hector

Hec332

Established Member
93 cobra

I will post some info about me and stangs with some pics soon. I have'nt had the time yet.
Hector

Hec332

Established Member
Thanks guys, I check everyday but I really want a red one. I don't want to settle for one, I'm planning to keep it for a longtime.
Hec

c`s 93

have a red,black cloth int, sunroof cobra with 25,000 miles and a few mods done to it, with original parts to replace.The car is in great condition and all original inside and outside.please email if interested [email protected]. asking $19,800

buddha93

Established Member
That one with under 9k on the odometer probably won't last long at that price. Looks clean. Seems like I've seen that car a few times before.....can't remember after looking at so many.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
buddha93 said:
That one with under 9k on the odometer probably won't last long at that price. Looks clean. Seems like I've seen that car a few times before.....can't remember after looking at so many.

I can't believe this car isn't sold. That's a killer deal.

Users who are viewing this thread