Ford Tech
Established Member
IM LOOKING FOR A 93 COBRA AND LOOKING FOR A FEW THINGS ON IT

MY WISH IS TO FIND A RED COBRA WITH BLACK CLOTH INTERIOR
NO SUNROOF
LOW MILEAGE
AS CLOSE TO BONE STOCK AS POSSIBLE
HOPEFULLY AN OEM CD PLAYER
ALL AROUND GREAT SHAPE (A 9 OR HIGHER IS A MUST)

IF YOU HAPPEN TO SEE ONE LET ME KNOW IN THIS POST :beer:

buddha93

Established Member
Red with the rarest interior color and the OEM CD player....your dont' ask for much, do you....LOL! I haven't seen one in long while up for sale, but if one shows up on here, I'm sure someone will let you know. Watch Evil-bay too, as they are sold on there quite a bit.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
I SAW ONE ON AUTO TRADER AND IT SOLD FOR 20K, THAT IS A LITTLE STEEP FOR ME, BUT IF I HAD THE MONEY I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT ! :kaboom:

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
i am thinking of selling my 93 cobra. vibrant red with converted black interior. 99% of the parts are ford oem black. the dash is still gray, but the ac vents are black. not stock though. 95 cobra front/rear brakes with 01 Bullit wheels. non sunroof. 120k miles, but very clean. i haven't done the rear end yet and the door actuators need to be replaced so i haven't installed the door panels. had it since march 04 and haven't put 1k miles on it. only washed about 4 times. new rack and pinion, mm steering shaft, bilsteins front/rear, MM cc plates, h&r springs, steeda shifter, pro m maf, accufab tb, stock engine. i don't have the oem wheels, but i have the rear disk brakes though email me at [email protected] for more info pics.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
no, but its here

www.verackamotors.com

Its all original with low miles in their showroom. Its not listed on the site, but i was there about 4 days ago. The car is mint.

Talk to Art, not John.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
i Saw It On Auto Trader, And 17k Is What They Want For It, I Even Called Them And Asked To Send Me Alot Of Detailed Pics Of The Car, But They Never Did :)

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
the car was sold, he said its in the show room and it was paid for ! he also said they got what they were asking on auto trader which was $16,995. hmmmmmm
oh well DAMN the red car with black cloth interior I was looking for too !

Users who are viewing this thread