WTB 93 Cobra MOTIVATED BUYER!

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
Like title says ready to get in a 93 Cobra. Been in the market for a while but can't seem to find the right one. Would prefer a Black on Black but I'm willing to settle on other combos if the car is right. Modded or not but not looking for all out race cars or project nor am I looking for a collector. Been scouring all the sites and ready to look at one that I haven't seen. Thanks in advance!

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
Found the car I wanted. Traveled 1800 miles round trip and am stoked with the car I got! Although the wife wasnt too excited about all the driving it was worth it! Picked up svtivbora's car trailered it home and couldn't be happier! Thanks for all the help!

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
Pics comin. Been crazy busy. Super nice car tho. New interior and nice upgrades. Pretty much gonna be my driver so for what it is and the work its had its a pretty nice car. Clean Carfax but after lookin at it Im pretty sure its had some kind of rear collision but as nice as it is and for what I got it for Im not complainin. Ready to start the personal touches!

Users who are viewing this thread