WTB 93 Cobra Low Mileage

Bobby41909

I am looking to buy a 93 Cobra with low mileage (between 0 - 50,000 miles). I understand price is extremely dependant on where in that range the car falls and it's condition.

I prefer a black interior with Teal or Black exterior.

No mods, no work (paint etc). Investment grade and as close to showroom condition as possible. I've been watching so I am fairly familiar with the going prices.

I don't need a loan nor do I need to wait for the stars to align to pull the trigger. Won't buy unless I can inspect the car in advance with my expert (will need to arrange access to a lift).

I am located in Florida so I prefer cars located in the SE but I don't mind getting on a plane. The last two cars I purchased were a plane ride away, maybe I'll get lucky this time.

However, I will require many detailed pictures before I lay out for travel related expenses to come see the car. I also know some folks idea of excellent condition is different then others.

Any help is appreciated. Hopefully I can make an eager seller very happy:beer:

WillyB93

Established Member
There seems to be a bunch of 1993's on the market at the moment, I generally post ones I find on 1993cobra.com also. GL finding one!!

Users who are viewing this thread