WTB: 87-93 Notchback

Jewls999

Looking for a Notchback that does not require a lot of maintenance. I have an '83 5.0 5 speed convertible that doesn't run and requires a lot of work. I would like something I can drive now and is easy to maintain. Coyote swap would be great!...if you guys know anybody in the nation please send them my way.

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
I’ve seen them a lot in wtb threads.

Click their avatar to view when they joined.

Seems they all direct you to email someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
If this question is inappropriate here I apologize and happily withdraw it.
When someone thinks of a "Coyote swapped fox to purchase, what kind of dollars do they start out thinking of?
Do they hope to get into one for same money as a regular engine or are they looking to spend upwards of...………..what? I know it depends on the car but I am interested in the starting thought process.
I really am just curious and not looking to start anything.

Loosescrews

Established Member
When someone thinks of a "Coyote swapped fox to purchase, what kind of dollars do they start out thinking of?
Do they hope to get into one for same money as a regular engine or are they looking to spend upwards of...………..what? I know it depends on the car but I am interested in the starting thought process.
Definitely not inappropriate. In fact, so as to get more attention, I would start your own thread discussing this.
With that being said you will definitely be paying more for a Coyote swap than for a regular engine as long as it was done right. Unfortunately I can't really give you a ballpark figure as there are just too many variables.

Jewls999

What I've seen lately 15-25k

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you for the replies. I was wondering this because I bought one last year and paid much more than the prices that you put up. I thought I paid a fair price for what had been done and could definitely not build it for what I paid for it.

Users who are viewing this thread