WTB: 315/35/17 Nittos

mustang196718

Snake#796,The Rice Killer
Established Member
Hey guys, i'm looking to buy a set of 315/35/17 Nittos for my cobra's rear. Ran a search of the market and couldn't find anyone selling any, so I figured I'd start a new thread and see if I get any bites. If you have a pair that you'll willing to part with, post a pic or two, some info, and a price and I'll get back to you ASAP.
Thanks alot,
Mike

mustang196718

Established Member
Definitely trying to make an effort. YOU weren't supposed to find out about it though until we went to load the cars up. I wanted you to be like "why do your rear tires look so much wider than mine?" Anyways, yeah, i'm trying to find some.

BWH2003

Established Member
Well I hope you do cause if you have drag radials you will be the one racing. At least one of the cars will have some traction.

Btw im god of forums. Cant hide anything from me! LOL

skitzo

Established Member
sorry i thought you said bfg's. good luck

Last edited:

Goose727

I feel the need....
Established Member
I have a pretty used pair, don't know what kind of tread depth you lookin for. They were just used for the track. I have some pics of them on the car, nothing too close up. I paid 200 for them, you can have them for $50 if your interested.

mustang196718

Established Member
Goose727 said:
I have a pretty used pair, don't know what kind of tread depth you lookin for. They were just used for the track. I have some pics of them on the car, nothing too close up. I paid 200 for them, you can have them for $50 if your interested.

Might be interested...if you can send the pics to [email protected], that'd be great. I'll take a look at them and let you know.
Thanks,
Mike

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I have a pair kinda like Goose's that are just sitting inthe garage collecting dust. Almost not even worth the shipping is it???

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
IronTerp said:
I have a pair kinda like Goose's that are just sitting inthe garage collecting dust. Almost not even worth the shipping is it???

I think hes snatching mine from me, they have some tread on them and arent THAT used.

Congrats on the womens basketball bro, you have a big part in their success! :beer: :beer: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread