WTB 2016 GT Stock intake,heads,ext manifolds ECT

Mike Dj

Established Member
Looking for any of these 2016 Mustang GT parts. Intake, Throttle body ,Heads , Intake and Exhaust cams, Exhaust manifolds ,Coil Packs , Front cover , oil pan and valve covers. I'm sure I will need more in the future. Thanks for anyone that has any of these part's.

Last edited:

Mike Dj

Established Member
I'm flexible on the condition of the parts. as long the block or head can be fixed I will still buy.

Mike Dj

Established Member
Anybody have any 16 and up Coyote engine part's or complete engines even short blocks? I will buy a blown 16 and up as long the block isn't windowed the block has to be salvageable. Same goes for the head's if they can be fixed I'm interested. If anyone has any and I mean any Coyote engine part's they are just going to trash this is what I will do. Let me know what you have and a short description of the part and possible issues with them. I will pay a small fee to you for taking the time to nicely pack up the part's and pay for the shipping. FYI engine harness, PCM, PCM harness, stock auto shifter and so on. If you have any type of Coyote part's let me know I maybe interested. Thanks Guys and gals

Users who are viewing this thread