WTB 2013-2014 Leather Recaros

LaserRed38

HOONIGT
Established Member
Anyone still looking for S197 Recaros, I’m going to be selling my set soon. Factory ordered my 2014 GT (premium) with them and will be going to full race seats soon. I currently have cloth from a base 2014 GT on them, hated the leather. I still have the leather though. Located in NorCal, willing to meet up halfway for a buyer in any of the surrounding states/SoCal. Asking $2500 including the leather upholstery (which includes the rear seat upholstery also).

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

LuuisHernandez

Established Member
Anyone still looking for S197 Recaros, I’m going to be selling my set soon. Factory ordered my 2014 GT (premium) with them and will be going to full race seats soon. I currently have cloth from a base 2014 GT on them, hated the leather. I still have the leather though. Located in NorCal, willing to meet up halfway for a buyer in any of the surrounding states/SoCal. Asking $2500 including the leather upholstery (which includes the rear seat upholstery also).

Can you PM me your phone number? I’m in SoCal.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MichaelFreedman

Established Member

What color is the leather?

Users who are viewing this thread