WTB 2013-2014 GT500 Grabber Blue

09GT

Established Member
Looking for a 2013-2014 GT500 In grabber blue with performance pack, track pack, Navi and recaro seats. Other options are a plus. The lower the miles the better, I’m located in NJ but location doesn’t matter to me. No prior accidents please.

09GT

Established Member
I saw those two for sale, the one in Florida is not good bad carfax on it (been hit and miles are messed up)
The other one not a fan of what they did with it lol
I’m currently looking at a 2013 GT500 with 6k miles white with blue stripes for 50k mint original owner with PP pack, and track pack, Navi and recaro option what you guys think about that price ?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Price sounds about right for that color combo and package.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I saw those two for sale, the one in Florida is not good bad carfax on it (been hit and miles are messed up)
The other one not a fan of what they did with it lol
I’m currently looking at a 2013 GT500 with 6k miles white with blue stripes for 50k mint original owner with PP pack, and track pack, Navi and recaro option what you guys think about that price ?

White w/ blue is a common color combo. Far from the elusive grabber blue.
If it still has original tires, plan to replace, budget that in.
A car is always worth what someone else wants to pay, so if your ok with $50k, and your happy that's all that matters.

Looking at long term and resell ability (if you choose to later on), remember, it's a common color combo. If someone is looking for that combo there will be plenty to pick from. With that said, I do think it's a sought after combo to. They don't last long when priced accordingly.

I would not pay that amount for that car. That's my personal preference. A 14' with 12,000 miles sold for $42k on here recently. I like to buy from SVTP when possible.

Threads like this though simply reinforce the fact that I stole my 2013 for what I paid for it.

Last edited:

09GT

Established Member
Trying to find a better optioned one if possible glass roof and shaker pro are not a must but everything else is

09GT

Established Member
Hey guys what would be an accurate number to pay for a 13’ gt500 with 30k miles on it with a prior accident in history, car is in great shape now and has every option including the glass roof

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
How bad was the accident? More details. Stock? Modded, ect.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
This is going to sound a little crazy but, the search is as much fun as the drive. Stick to what you want and don't compromise, you will be glad you did down the road.

09GT

Established Member
This is going to sound a little crazy but, the search is as much fun as the drive. Stick to what you want and don't compromise, you will be glad you did down the road.

I agree your right, I’m going to be looking at one tomorrow with 800 miles on it in red/white combo hopefully it goes through, grabber blue is a hard color to find with most of the options so for now I will be exploring other colors

09GT

Established Member
Just went through on the deal with the 825 mile car yesterday and I’m glad I did it, I’ll try to see how I can upload a pic

Users who are viewing this thread