WTB 2013 -2013 Boss

BillO

Established Member
Want to buy a 2012 -2013 Boss under 15K miles , prefer 2013 but will consider a 2012 as well prefer red or white but will consider other colors want a stock car no mods. Looking to spend between $30K and $35K, willing to travel up to 250 miles from Louisville KY.
Bill

Last edited:

HI RPM

Established Member
I am a bit surprised at how few BOSS's are up for sale.

I did a nationwide search and only came up with a little over a hundred. How many of them were duplicate Vroom and Carvana postings??
That is anyone's guess. Either way, not a huge pool to choose from right now.

Maybe we will see some movement in the spring.

BillO

Established Member
Willy B93
Thank you for the leads the problem I'm running into is I have a budget of between $30K and $32K and these cars are now listed at $34K +++ but it appears few are selling at that price if any. The Car in Holly Michigan is still available but the sellers bottom line is $34K Great car if someone has the money.
Bill

WillyB93

Established Member
I understand, I have been watching the market on some of the newer model mustangs seems like they have jumped like the 90's style car. I remember some of the boss cars sub 10k miles being listed for sale last year for like 28k+ I always look around my area for good deals, so I help out if I remember what someone is looking for.

BillO

Established Member
Willy B
I understand, I have been watching the market on some of the newer model mustangs seems like they have jumped like the 90's style car. I remember some of the boss cars sub 10k miles being listed for sale last year for like 28k+ I always look around my area for good deals, so I help out if I remember what someone is looking for.
Willy B
Lots of Boss Cars on the market for $34K +++ I have seen some in the $40's and $50's but their not selling, when you contact the sellers they say that's what their selling for, no that's what their asking for them, they eventually sell for $32K or less when the seller gets sick or answering the same question ''What's your bottom line'' then reality sets in. The same goes for the Shelby GT 500's a year ago you could buy a low mileage one for sub $45K now everyone is asking $50K +++ but they aren't selling. The market determines the selling price not the seller I wish them all the best of luck I hope they all get their asking price. The search is the fun part.

WillyB93

Established Member
I like the search also, I have helped a few people out on finding cars. I have been watching the gt500's that's what made me watch the boss cars also. I personally think there are cars out there that are for sale but people just don't want to deal with other people due to the virus so they don't even have them for sale.

noco5.0

Established Member
Willy B

Willy B
Lots of Boss Cars on the market for $34K +++ I have seen some in the $40's and $50's but their not selling, when you contact the sellers they say that's what their selling for, no that's what their asking for them, they eventually sell for $32K or less when the seller gets sick or answering the same question ''What's your bottom line'' then reality sets in. The same goes for the Shelby GT 500's a year ago you could buy a low mileage one for sub $45K now everyone is asking $50K +++ but they aren't selling. The market determines the selling price not the seller I wish them all the best of luck I hope they all get their asking price. The search is the fun part.

I have a low mileage Boss and when I plug it in to Carvana, GivemetheVIN etc the automatic wholesale offer is 30k give or take a few hundred bucks. I've dealt with Givemethevin on another car so I'm pretty sure they could be pushed to pay 31-32. With that being the wholesale market not sure why anyone would mess with a private buyer for the same price. I think you are either going to have to find something with higher miles or pay closer to 34 to get what you want. There was a mint GHG Boss that sold on BAT for 33850 so there are deals out there but I think you'll be looking for quite awhile with your stated budget.

BillO

Established Member
Colorado
You might be right I may have to save a few more dollars to get what I want their are several under 5K cars for $34K for sale but they have been listed for months and months buyers determine the actual selling price but time will tell. I hope everyone gets what they want for their cars its good for the hobby.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
These are sold prices. I had a 2013 Boss 302 last year for about 4 days. Had 25,537 miles, and a Procharger. Sold it for $38,575.

upload_2021-2-3_8-12-49.png

upload_2021-2-3_8-14-8.png

BillO

Established Member
13 Cobra
Good Reference information thanks there are plenty for sale but few are selling at some of the high asking prices, Check out Cargarus their is a 2013 in Gotta Have it Green with 1500 miles for $38K its been listed for months another for $50K and plenty in the mid $30K's. I'm happy for you that you got what you wanted for yours it just takes the right buyer.
Bill

68gtscode

Established Member
I haven’t been actively looking at Boss 302s, but a couple of minutes on autotrader to satisfy my curiosity tells me you’re not far off, maybe a few thousand dollars. Here are just a few examples of nice looking, low mile cars. I think GHIG will be worth a premium down the road, but that’s just my opinion. I assume these sellers are at least slightly negotiable, so I’d probably find a way to increase your budget by a few thousand dollars and get a nice one before they go up more. On a side note, I thought of buying a nice low mile Boss a few years ago, and went so far as to test drive it at the dealer... It drove well, but coming from a Whippled GT500, I couldn’t get over how slow it was.

Autotrader - page unavailable

BillO

Established Member
Thanks for the leads I contacted the one in MD he is firm on his price , I never drove in a GT500 but I would agree the Boss would feel slow you LOL

noco5.0

Established Member
I haven’t been actively looking at Boss 302s, but a couple of minutes on autotrader to satisfy my curiosity tells me you’re not far off, maybe a few thousand dollars. Here are just a few examples of nice looking, low mile cars. I think GHIG will be worth a premium down the road, but that’s just my opinion. I assume these sellers are at least slightly negotiable, so I’d probably find a way to increase your budget by a few thousand dollars and get a nice one before they go up more. On a side note, I thought of buying a nice low mile Boss a few years ago, and went so far as to test drive it at the dealer... It drove well, but coming from a Whippled GT500, I couldn’t get over how slow it was.

Love my Boss but it definitely felt slow especially at altitude. A supercharger woke it up. Probably didn't help the value but it's a much better car with the blower in my opinion. Purist would probably disagree.

natekgt03

Established Member
Want to buy a 2012 -2013 Boss under 15K miles , prefer 2013 but will consider a 2012 as well prefer red or white but will consider other colors want a stock car no mods. Looking to spend between $30K and $32K, willing to travel up to 250 miles from Louisville KY.
Bill

natekgt03

Established Member
Want to buy a 2012 -2013 Boss under 15K miles , prefer 2013 but will consider a 2012 as well prefer red or white but will consider other colors want a stock car no mods. Looking to spend between $30K and $32K, willing to travel up to 250 miles from Louisville KY.
Bill
I have a 2012 race red, it has some mods but all stock parts for 32500 in Greenville SC with 4300 miles.

Users who are viewing this thread