WTB: 2013/14 GT w/ Track Pack and Recaros ONLY!

KevinD92

Established Member
I'm considering buying an NA car and doing the work myself, but it MUST be a 2013/14 GT Premium with both Track Pack and Leather Recaro seats. No exceptions and no black either!

TORC1008

Established Member
I have a 14 GT, manual with Track Pack and Recaros only in Sterling Grey Metallic, with about 5,500 miles. I am about to deploy and considering selling. How much are you looking to pay?

Last edited:

strokn88lx

Established Member
Well how much you got? Mine comes with a bunch of parts brand new in the box. I don't have time to mess with the car the way I had intended.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Well how much you got? Mine comes with a bunch of parts brand new in the box. I don't have time to mess with the car the way I had intended.

LOL!!!! Love it... Awesome Question /Answer to the "Cash In Hand" Cash Check Charge.. its all the same to me :) Cash only works in your favor (buyers) not the sellers... (seller isn't releasing the car until funds clear) Therefore i do not think it matters whether its "cash in hand or not"

KevinD92

Established Member
It does because some guy have to go through their bank for a loan, which can take time. I meant it as in ready to buy one right now.

ghig50

Established Member
I will keep an eye out for you if you dont find one first. I am always looking at current price trends on 13 / 14 gt,s and 07-09 gt500's

right now unfortunately both are going back up with the weather getting better in the northeast anyhow.

kngcbra24

Established Member
This is a bump from the dead. I got a track pack with no Recaros though. Are you looking to buy or play games? Seems like a lot of people offered up and you didn't buy one.

Users who are viewing this thread