WTB 2011 axleback mufflers

351inside

Established Member
Figured id give it a shot and ask any of you guys with 2011 GT500s if you are willing to sell me your stock axlebacks, Please pm Thanks ready to buy:beer:

sikryd

Established Member
Figured id give it a shot and ask any of you guys with 2011 GT500s if you are willing to sell me your stock axlebacks, Please pm Thanks ready to buy:beer:

I may be changing my muffler in the near future, will PM you when its done. Wont be before a month or so, if I decide to do it. On a side note, I'm in Hawaii so shipping is going to suck big time. It's $155 fedex ground from east coast to Hawaii for my new mufflers, but there is no ground from Hawaii to the mainland US (go figure). Just checked Lethals site, its $242 2nd day air from them to me, so depending on where you live, it will be less or more expensive. I could see about USPS if you are interested. how much were you planning on spending for the mufflers? My stockers have 3,000 miles currently. Shipping sucks balls! Interested?

hireman

Established Member
dont know anything about them but heres a guy selling some

[ame=http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65755]WWW.S197FORUM.COM[/ame]

2011 Gt500 Axle back. 250.00 shipped

All parts located in Baton Rouge LA. if u want more pictures u can txt me 985-227-2829 I have more on my phone. all parts are boxed up ready for shipping. I am loading pics threw tap talk since my lap top wont let me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread