Wtb 2010 gt500 used performance parts

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Looking for the following Performance Parts for my 2010 GT500....if you have 07-09 Parts that fit Im also interested in those as Im unsure whether 07-09 Parts fit properly on the 10s

SCT XCal 3 Hand Held
65mm or Bigger Tbody
Cold Air Intake
10 GT500 KR Mufflers or Any others if deal is right
Lethal Off Road X-Pipe
10 GT500 Line Lock Kit
373 Gears
Aftermarket Heat Exchanger

If Interested I have a Stock M122 Shelby Supercharger, Stock Tbody with Electronics, Set of 4 Original Authentic 20x9 Silver Saleen Extreme Wheels that Im willing to trade in a deal for any of the above parts....

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
I'll have a used C&L CAI at the end of October when I do my mods. If you want to wait a little I'll sell you it. How much would you be looking to spend. All it'd need is a new filter but I'll see about getting a new filter on it before I ship it off to you. So throw me a price and I'll work with you. Shipping included as well.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
I'll have a used C&L CAI at the end of October when I do my mods. If you want to wait a little I'll sell you it. How much would you be looking to spend. All it'd need is a new filter but I'll see about getting a new filter on it before I ship it off to you. So throw me a price and I'll work with you. Shipping included as well.
thx for the offer, i got my hands on a JLT yesterday locally so no longer need a CAI but do you have anything else? I have some stuff for sale maybe a trade can be worked out if you have other parts...

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
thx for the offer, i got my hands on a JLT yesterday locally so no longer need a CAI but do you have anything else? I have some stuff for sale maybe a trade can be worked out if you have other parts...

I might have a 2.6" Metco pulley and an idler kit (Double Bearing Upgraded Version) for sale in October when I do my install. I'll also have a 2.5" (Fits stock exhaust) Stainless works O/R X-pipe for sale as well with a custom made 2.5" (Fits stock exhaust) axleback with 4.5" Black chrome tips if you'd be interested. It'll all be off by october 25th so if you're interested let me know. The axleback is part of the SLP muffler delete system, but I replaced the tips with some bigger double rolled 4.5" inch black chrome tips for aesthetic purposes and also it made the tone a bit noticeably deeper as well. I'll let you know if anything else will be up for sale. No trades needed....but I'll wrk deals on everything. I'm a fair guy. Let me know man.

Users who are viewing this thread