WTB: 2010-12 Shelby GT500 - Black with Grabber Blue Stripes

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
HI guys, looking for a 2010-12 Shelby GT500 in Black with Grabber Blue Stripes. I want it with Navigation and having the stripes in the seats. I would love a 2012 with the Recaros but i won't be overly picky.

Would like low miles, mint paint, etc. if you have the real deal but no nav etc i am still interested.

Other option is a 13/14 Black one and ill just clone it but would like a Legitimate 10-12 Black/Grabber car.

Thanks, 203-695-4873

Pic for attention and the actual car i would like to track down and see at Mustang Week every year.

20140714_190132.jpg

20140714_190123_1.jpg

20140714_190228.jpg

zsommer79

Established Member
What kind of mileage and price are you looking for? I have a black 14' with 313 original miles that could be for sale.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Mileage under 30k miles, i have a pretty decent price budget, what are you going to ask for it? Thanks

zsommer79

Established Member
What are you going to ask for it? Thanks

Would probably want to get 62-63k, its not something I really have to sell but it isn't being used as much as I thought it would. I got the car for my father because he always wanted one and he won't drive it unless I am around which is only a few times a year since I don't live that close. I changed out the the mufflers to the Shelby SS last year thinking maybe that would get him to drive it more but nope it still just sits there covered with the battery tender hooked up.

So if you clone a grabber blue are you going to have the seats done to match or just do the the exterior?

fearthesnake

Established Member
Would probably want to get 62-63k, its not something I really have to sell but it isn't being used as much as I thought it would. I got the car for my father because he always wanted one and he won't drive it unless I am around which is only a few times a year since I don't live that close. I changed out the the mufflers to the Shelby SS last year thinking maybe that would get him to drive it more but nope it still just sits there covered with the battery tender hooked up.

So if you clone a grabber blue are you going to have the seats done to match or just do the the exterior?

Awesome Son!

Good luck RIO - I'll keep a lookout and definitely a sharp combination you are after.

03mustangmike

Hey, I know this is old. But this is my dads car. (Was at the time) however I was wondering if you found it? I’m trying to hunt it down as it means a lot to me and him but had to sell it over a family tragedy. Or if you knew of a way maybe to hunt it down?

91mustang

Established Member

Any pictures where are you located

Users who are viewing this thread