WTB 2008 Mustang driver door / mirror

Phil04Cobra

Aluminator Cobra
Established Member
I am looking to buy a door of an 05-09 Mustang (not sure if the 2010's share the same door ?) Its has to be tungsten grey (color code ZY) My car was parked last night and some coward performed the ol hit and run on it . I know its slim chances i will find a door the same color but it's worth a try , otherwise i will have to have the whole side of the car painted . It would possibly save me from having to put it through insurance if the price is right . Thanks for looking

ttype69

Established Member
i have a black door and mirror from a 07 convert for sale if you decide on buying one that is not the proper color pm me and maybe we can work out a deal on the cost and shipping to save you money im located in cleveland ohio. i can send pics or post them in this thread if you like thanks. also i could possible have the door painted but it may not be a proper color match but if you pay for the paint mix i could send that also the paint we use at the body shop is epa safe water base that makes a diff to the painters who would do a blend to match the door but your still better off haveing them paint it imo but you could save on labor hanging the door youself

Last edited:

Phil04Cobra

Aluminator Cobra
Established Member
i have a black door and mirror from a 07 convert for sale if you decide on buying one that is not the proper color pm me and maybe we can work out a deal on the cost and shipping to save you money im located in cleveland ohio. i can send pics or post them in this thread if you like thanks. also i could possible have the door painted but it may not be a proper color match but if you pay for the paint mix i could send that also the paint we use at the body shop is epa safe water base that makes a diff to the painters who would do a blend to match the door but your still better off haveing them paint it imo but you could save on labor hanging the door youself

Hey thanks for the reply. I ended up putting it through my insurance . Cost me 250 bucks . Thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread