WTB: 2005+ Mustang GT Rims/Tires

04blackSVT

Established Member
A co-worker of mine is looking for 4 x 2005+ Mustang GT Rims and Tires. His daughter has a V6 and he wants to make it look more like a GT model, but have cheaper insurance. I figured someone may have a set laying around his/her garage. Let me know what you got. I will be passing the information along to him. If you want send your email address so I can pass it along to him.

Thanks

04blackSVT

Established Member
Thanks guys. He knows I surf different car sites and asked me to post up what he is looking for.

StStang0702

SVT Poster
Established Member
i have 4 rims and tires two rims have a little damage on them but they are fine will let them go for pretty cheap due to the damage they are the stock gt wheels...tires have about 3000 miles on them.....let him know i also have a V6 rear street scene valance painted alloy grey that will work for her, also a full stock GT suspension it was replaced with the FRPP handling pack to give her car a little different ride. also i have GT side skirts alloy grey. i have the stock GT Midpipe, Stock GT exhausts, and a set of FRPP Exhausts....let me know if hes interested in any of this....will let it go for cheap, its just taking up space at my house, my email address is [email protected] if he wants to contact me id definitly cut him a good deal if he wants some stuff

Last edited:

hottcobra

wish I had a terminator
Established Member
I have 4 rims and tires. they are the 17" polished alloy wheels. the wheel style that was shown on the 05 protoype

$400 plus shipping

Users who are viewing this thread