WTB-2004 SVT E.A.P. Focus 3 or 5 door w/low miles.................

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Low miles meaning low for a 2004 vehicle @15K per year, so 50K or less. Prefer 5 door, but open to 3 door. Prefer something in Fla., but I am also interested in cars further north depending upon miles/condition. I like the Red and Blue colors, but am open to the others also. Let me know what you have for sale................

Thanks, Robert

prjeschk

Established Member
It's not a 2004 or an EAP but I have a Red 2002 3 Door with only 46000 miles on it. It does have the EAP wheels. Let me know if your interested and I can get you some pics and more information. If interested get me your e-mail address. Oh, and I'm located in Lafayette, LA.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
It's not a 2004 or an EAP but I have a Red 2002 3 Door with only 46000 miles on it. It does have the EAP wheels. Let me know if your interested and I can get you some pics and more information. If interested get me your e-mail address. Oh, and I'm located in Lafayette, LA.

Thank you for the reply^^^^^^^^^^.

I hate to admit it, but I purchased an 05 SRT-4 with 20K miles. Being a 4-door it fits our family needs and I had a hard time resisting the 230 factory h.p. with 13.9 1/4 mile times from the showroom floor.<<My 95 Cobra R is a 13.8 car!! This is my first Dodge in 35 years of buying and selling performance/specialty cars, we will see what happens???

R

Users who are viewing this thread