WTB 2003 or 2004 Convertible

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Looking for a Black 10th Anniversary vert or 2004 Black with Alcantara inserts

Only these two combinations are what I'm looking for. Low miles preferred. Wasted my time test driving newer Mustangs and they just aren't cutting it. Made the mistake of selling my 03 a few years ago now and want to replace it. SVTP has never let me down!

I'm not afraid to travel and prefer pics and prices in responses.

Thanks SVTP!

Blown90LX

Established Member
Bent a valve in the stock motor so pulled it, sent it to the shop to have it fixed and decided to have a built motor done. I already had a spare set of 9 thread heads and a teksid block sitting so I had the stock motor put back together stock and had a built motor done. Neither are in the car because the built motor is the one going in the car and it is being finished as we speak. Should be done in the next two weeks according to the engine builder. Then it will be going back together, being broken in and tuned before sale time. Everything will be 100% fresh. Also have a brand new McLeod Twin disc that will be going in at the same time.

Car still has the stock seats. It is sitting on True Forged Victory wheels right now but I have access to the stock wheels if you'd prefer those or both, doesn't matter to me.

All that being said, if someone prefers the stock motor then I can just put that in and sell the built one or use it for another project.

Users who are viewing this thread