WTB: 2003 Lightning/Harley Midpipe

1998Cobra

Established Member
I have a 2003 Harley F150 and my mechanic said I have a bad cat so I am looking to replace my midpipe with something louder. I was told that the Lightning's and the Harley F150's use the same midpipes so please correct me if I am wrong before I buy something that I can not use. I am thinking of going with something that is either catless or has high flow cats that will make the truck louder with the stock catback still in place. It will be shipped to 11780. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Johnny1985

I have a set of catted magnaflow midpipes, but one of the cats was blown out so I hollowed it out, the other one the cat is still intact.

$200?

1998Cobra

Established Member
I have a set of catted magnaflow midpipes, but one of the cats was blown out so I hollowed it out, the other one the cat is still intact.

$200?

Hmm I was sort of hopin for a pipe with either two cats or one with no cats lol

Sounds to me like the only real option without cutting up the pipe would be to hollow out the other cat which would essentially make it a catless magnaflow mid pipe... I do not know the market well but does a used catless midpipe go for that kind of money?

Black Molly

Established Member
Unless you have it tuend for catless you will throw a code. Most do not throw a code with Maggy aftermarket catted mids...there is only one per side instead of stock two per side. Make sure you keep your old cats and take them to a recycler for $$$$ their is platnum in them.

Users who are viewing this thread