Wtb 2001 cobra

wilco1rd

Established Member
Hello everyone...

I have been looking for a cobra for quite some time now. Locally Ive found a couple but have waited to long to gather the finances before they were already sold. Im in the market for a hardtop black or mineral grey. I live in the detroit MI area but can always ship if needed. Looking for a car under 50K miles and price range $11-14,500 depending on various factors. Would perfer lightly moded or compelety stock (may be hard to find from this site though). Anyways shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Ryan

03dsgdreams

Established Member
Its not an 01 and its not black but i figured id let you know about my 99 cobra i was thinking about selling. When i bought this one I was looking for a black 99 or 01 as well but when you see the Rio red in person it looks sick. The car has 32,800 original miles, its in excellent condition. All mods are in my sig at the bottom of my post.

IMAG0201.jpg

1279832706046.jpg

IMAG0121.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

Last edited:

wilco1rd

Established Member
I live in oakland county... by novi/commerce/walled lake if you know where that is at. I actually think i may have found one. 01 mineral grey with 30K.

Although how much would you be thinking of selling yours for?

Users who are viewing this thread