WTB 1996+ cobra, cash in hand

damonzex

the j00man
Established Member
OK, needs to be $11,000 or less, less than 80k miles, and perfect running condition and little to no cosmetic flaws. Im in central ohio. email is [email protected] AIM is th4 j00man. Feel free to PM also, thanks.

-Ryan

Last edited:

sleepergt98

Established Member
I've got a 97 cobra convertible - white w/tan top/interior. 73xxx miles. clean carfax, 3rd owner. it's in very nice shape - only cosmetic flaw i've found is that the passenger side front fender was replaced/repainted - obviously some minor fender bender that wasn't even reported...drives beautifully, turns heads...

I had to choose between my 98 gt coupe w/25k original miles & the cobra....decided to go the 2valver route as it's a project car for my father and I.

Only mods to the cobra are a sony 10 disc changer & a mac fenderwell CAI...willing to drive to meet part way if you're interested....asking $10,900 neg.

Last edited:

white98snake

Established Member
sleepergt98 said:
I've got a 97 cobra convertible - white w/tan top/interior. 73xxx miles. clean carfax, 3rd owner. it's in very nice shape - only cosmetic flaw i've found is that the passenger side front fender was replaced/repainted - obviously some minor fender bender that wasn't even reported...drives beautifully, turns heads...

I had to choose between my 98 gt coupe w/25k original miles & the cobra....decided to go the 2valver route as it's a project car for my father and I.

Only mods to the cobra are a sony 10 disc changer & a mac fenderwell CAI...willing to drive to meet part way if you're interested....asking $10,900 neg.

This is a nice car, and a great seller def look into it
bump for ya Paul

Users who are viewing this thread