wtb 1993 cobra

Duke03

Hi folks. I'm in the market for a clean low mileage 1993 cobra. The lower the miles the better. I'll even consider wrapper cars if they are priced witin the current market. I'm not opposed to clean driver cars either if they are original and well kept. My dream car would be red with grey tweed and no sun roof. Of course I will consider all options and colors. I'm in Texas and will travel for the right car. Of course it never hurts to be close to home either.

dbrennancobra

Established Member
they come up all the time, but it all depends on what you want. A wrapper 93 cobra is around $21K-$30K in todays market.

Nice show car around 16K-20K

and nice driver - car cruiser show car 12-15K (teal/black on registry)

and below $12K for a 93 cobra - typically needs repaint, engine work, interior work, repaint wheels, new tires, worn seats, door issues, etc.

this has been like this for over 8 years now. I look everyday. GLW search

j31drvr

Established Member
#1222 is up for sale. Black/Grey cloth, no roof. 27100 miles. Light bolt on mods with most of the factory equipment in boxes. Window sticker, svt cert., vin stickers and more.
Asking $17000. Car is garaged in Boston

dbrennancobra

Established Member
Hi folks. I'm in the market for a clean low mileage 1993 cobra. The lower the miles the better. I'll even consider wrapper cars if they are priced witin the current market. I'm not opposed to clean driver cars either if they are original and well kept. My dream car would be red with grey tweed and no sun roof. Of course I will consider all options and colors. I'm in Texas and will travel for the right car. Of course it never hurts to be close to home either.

Duke there are plenty of them out there, just need to spend money to get one. You wont regret it, they are a hell of a blast to drive!

ktbanone

Established Member
Ey paint code- non CLEARCOAT, 1of 9.
Preproduction car #14. 56k miles.
$17500
1351781226.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread