WTB: 1989-93 coupe notchback

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry man but it's going to be slim picking and prices just keep creeping up.
I know unfortunately. I'll just keep waiting, even if it takes a year or longer. I'll know when I find the right one.

I really want that green one posted in the market, but he has two local people ahead of me.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

triple-s

Established Member
Why not shoot him a higher price I've done this before I know it's kinda a dick move but if you really want it. Since your budget is 15 just offer him that and he might forget the other 2 people.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Why not shoot him a higher price I've done this before I know it's kinda a dick move but if you really want it. Since your budget is 15 just offer him that and he might forget the other 2 people.
I already offered him more money, no dice. Starting to lose hope in finding something.

Loosescrews

Established Member
Hey Bdubbs, how old are you? Not that your age is relevant but I am curious. I started searching for a Fox about 2 months ago and within a week had two. Hell, even after buying two I found crazy deals that I wish I could have moved on but like I said, already purchased two within a week. Maybe you’re picky, I get that. Although they are getting to be somewhat rare they are still literally everywhere. Folks on this forum have passed along endless cars to you and you have found a reason to pass on them all. And all of the cars you want are supposedly taken. I guess what I am saying is are you really ready to buy a car?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey Bdubbs, how old are you? Not that your age is relevant but I am curious. I started searching for a Fox about 2 months ago and within a week had two. Hell, even after buying two I found crazy deals that I wish I could have moved on but like I said, already purchased two within a week. Maybe you’re picky, I get that. Although they are getting to be somewhat rare they are still literally everywhere. Folks on this forum have passed along endless cars to you and you have found a reason to pass on them all. And all of the cars you want are supposedly taken. I guess what I am saying is are you really ready to buy a car?
I'm 39, not sure how that is relevant to anything? I'm 100% ready to buy. If I'm going to spend up to 15k on a foxbody, I have every right to be picky.

I've come across cars that people claim are rust free, and find out our opinions on rust free are different.

I've had cars that I was 100% serious in buying, then the seller never responds.

The other reason why I might be so picky is because my old 92 I sold back in 09. That car had 39k original miles and sold for 10,500. I realize prices have gone up, so I won't find anything as clean for the price.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Here is some pictures on my old notch. Medium titanium metallic, only 176 coupes in that color in 92. Factory non ac car.

I flew to Denver and drove it back to Minnesota. The guy that bought it from me flew in from North Carolina and drove it back.

carpics500ers-3_zpshm9rs6fq.jpg

DSC01211_zpscgippneg.jpg

DSC01212_zpshuddvmvc.jpg

DSC01232_zps7xpiobcm.jpg

DSC01225.jpg

DSC01229.jpg

DSC01220.jpg

carpics497ers.jpg

DSC01431.jpg

DSC01242.jpg

DSC01243.jpg

Last edited:

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Here is some pictures on my old notch. Medium titanium metallic, only 176 coupes in that color in 92. Factory non ac car.

I flew to Denver and drove it back to Minnesota. The guy that bought it from me flew in from North Carolina and drove it back.

View attachment 1565932

View attachment 1565933

View attachment 1565934

View attachment 1565935

View attachment 1565936

View attachment 1565937

View attachment 1565938

View attachment 1565939

View attachment 1565940

View attachment 1565941

View attachment 1565942

Hate to say it man but you need to erase that from your memory as it pertains to this current search. Things have changed drastically since then. Heck that was a full decade ago. That’s a $22-25k notch now. With that said just be patient. Believe it or not there really are a ton left out there.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Hate to say it man but you need to erase that from your memory as it pertains to this current search. Things have changed drastically since then. That’s a $22-25k notch now. With that said just be patient. Believe it or not there really are a ton left out there.
I know, it's hard to do. I've seen people ask 13k for rusted out one's.

Users who are viewing this thread