WTB 18" FR500 Chrome Rims

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Yeah... after talking to me... He verified and as we all knew and I was even telling to make sure... He did not carry the 10.5's... He did several months ago but manufacture stop making them... So, as we knew... Just 10in... Then I told him he may wanna change his website... He said he did rt after our 1st phone call and him finding out they were no longer avail.

As for this thread... Buy ^ 03dsgsnakes...!!! If it wasnt for me buying mine today in blk chrome, just as I told DSGSNAKE... I was buying his by the enjd of today!!! His price is damz good incl. shipping!!!

03dsgsnake

Established Member
Yeah... after talking to me... He verified and as we all knew and I was even telling to make sure... He did not carry the 10.5's... He did several months ago but manufacture stop making them... So, as we knew... Just 10in... Then I told him he may wanna change his website... He said he did rt after our 1st phone call and him finding out they were no longer avail.

As for this thread... Buy ^ 03dsgsnakes...!!! If it wasnt for me buying mine today in blk chrome, just as I told DSGSNAKE... I was buying his by the enjd of today!!! His price is damz good incl. shipping!!!
All pms replied to! Hey jay good luck with wheels and thanks for props. As soon as i get an answer on my rims these will be sold, but for now they are waxed under a car cover in my heated garage waiting to be sold.Thanks to all interested , as soon as i get an answer i can sell. They are perfect!:beer:

Tmac01baller

Established Member
All pms replied to! Hey jay good luck with wheels and thanks for props. As soon as i get an answer on my rims these will be sold, but for now they are waxed under a car cover in my heated garage waiting to be sold.Thanks to all interested , as soon as i get an answer i can sell. They are perfect!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread