wtb: 17x10.5 satin cobra wheels

rondog622

Established Member
I think i'm going to change my plan up. I was looking to buy a set of 18" staggered wheels for my car. But I think I'm just gonna see about getting wider 17's for now and save money for other stuff. If you have a set of 17x10.5 with or without tires you're trying to sell, pm me.

Thanks
Ron

rondog622

Established Member
Hey thanks for the link. Im actually talkin to him right now. He said he'd let the rears go with tires for atleast 500. But one has some good curb rash. I can get brand new ones thru afs for 389 free ship right now. But if i can get a set with decent rubber id rather go that route. Im waiting for more pics from him
Ron

A.T

Established Member
FS: (2) *Used* Polished 03 Cobra Wheels 17"/10.5" - SVTPerformance

The wheels for sale in that link would those be considered satin? Im still waiting for a response from the seller. Just looking for more input on it
Thanks
Ron

No. These are the polished wheels that I have

5.gif

These are the machined finish/satin
CIMG0018.jpg

I'm thinking about selling them. I bought them last year and only used them for 1k miles. I'm thinking of going to 18's. The pic in my sig has the polished wheels at a different angle.

Last edited:

matt87

Established Member
those rims in the link are satin ones that somebody stripped and polished. looks kinda hack to me.

Users who are viewing this thread