WTB: 16" or 17" wheels with drag radials

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
What exactly are you looking for? Seems like everyone has posted all options available per your request and yet you're still looking. Post exactly what you're looking for and maybe someone will have that exact setup for that exact price and then you'll get exactly what you want.

hisssncobra03

Established Member
What exactly are you looking for? Seems like everyone has posted all options available per your request and yet you're still looking. Post exactly what you're looking for and maybe someone will have that exact setup for that exact price and then you'll get exactly what you want.

Why don't you say exact one more time! And yeah a couple of them did have what i wanted and i pm'd them and never got anything back! So if you want to be nosey and dont have anything for sale that Im looking for...

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
yeah i wouldnt mind the bogart setup eaither.. 1200 is definatly too much, but would like that setup better than ccws! you don;t need to cut/grind to fit them? direct bolt on? maybe 800 shipped, lol...

sorry 03 just suprised at the "direct bolt on" lol

You're a moron. Too much? Those wheels are over 400 dollars a piece new, not including tires. 1,200 is a steal. I've thought about buying them just to re sell them. I let my last set of Bogarts go for 1,600 which I thought was doing the guy a favor. And yes they are a direct bolt on.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Why don't you say exact one more time! And yeah a couple of them did have what i wanted and i pm'd them and never got anything back! So if you want to be nosey and dont have anything for sale that Im looking for...

I was hoping you'd get the picture and trying to help you get your point across. I do have something for sale, but don't know what you're looking for since everyone else has posted and you're still looking. I figured if you'd post EXACTLY what you wanted and the price you want to pay it would get your desired setup faster than this thread is accomplishing. But hey, sorry for trying to help:nonono:

hisssncobra03

Established Member
You're a moron. Too much? Those wheels are over 400 dollars a piece new, not including tires. 1,200 is a steal. I've thought about buying them just to re sell them. I let my last set of Bogarts go for 1,600 which I thought was doing the guy a favor. And yes they are a direct bolt on.

Lol i agree with you on that, that guy just felt like piping in, but yeah there worth it but i cant swing 1200 for just track wheels. Mainly just looking for rears.

Users who are viewing this thread