Wtb: 13-14 GT500 Rotors

Svtmustang01

Established Member
I am looking to buy 2013-14 GT500 Rotors. Used or new. If you know where to buy them from an auto store for an oe replacement that would help also. Oreillys and advanced both have the wrong rotor sizes and autozone is sold out.

SCALECRAFT

Established Member
Contact a company called 88 rotors, El Monte, Ca.

Or Brakenetics, Long Beach, Ca. They have what you want.

88 rotors and Brakenetics can also custom slot, drill, slot and drill the rotors in any configuration you want. Or just plain OEM type surface.

Last edited:

stang99x

Old Fox
Established Member
R1Concepts. Search them on the web. They have normal, high end, crossdrilled, slotted, and combination of all. I have used their rotors for years with no issues. They are also in CA

Mikko

So i dont know what shipping would be but, i just took off my rotors and replaced with a new set from the ford dealer simply due to timing. I needed to change pads before a track day and carbotech recommends getting rotors turned or intstall with new ones. I was out of town and didn't have time to do a tear down and get the rotors turned. so the plan was to order a new set of rotors to have them available when i was doing the brake job the night before the track day.

Less than 7k miles on car. I measured and the thickness on the stock was the same as the new set. I'm in Atlanta. I recall New rotors from dealer were about $480. I was going to keep them as spare for track but dont really like doing full rotor swaps and am just going to alternate carbotech pad compounds. I would take about half the retail cost, so $200 net to me plus shipping, which may be $50? These things are HEAVY!

Last edited:

SCALECRAFT

Established Member
Yes the OEM front rotors are around 30lbs.

I track mine too.

I also just got the carbotech pads ( WOW $300). I had the HP plus pads and they were ok, but they don't cover that same surface area as the OEM's. They cover less. The Hps' fall short towards the hat by about 1/8"-3/8". That was not good when trying to slow the car off a 130mph straight to a hard right turn. Plus my Hp pad material had hair line cracks in them. This was with slotted rotors and a front brake cooling duct system installed.

Post opinion on the carbotechs please.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread