**WTB** '11 GT 'Premium' Steering Wheel

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Want to buy an '11 GT 'Premium' leather wrapped steering wheel. It MUST be in like new condition (no scratches on the brushed or leather surfaces) and needs to have the white stitching in the leather.

Below is a pic of what I'm looking for:

DSCF1105.jpg

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
If you're not dead set on that one I'd consider the GT500 one. FRPP sells them. For either one Tousley Ford can hook you up.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
If you're not dead set on that one I'd consider the GT500 one. FRPP sells them. For either one Tousley Ford can hook you up.

Thanks Travis! :beer:

I bought a GT500 steering wheel for my '11 GT from Tously Ford last fall. I also bought a '11 GT 'Premium' wheel (the one pictured) for my wife's '11 V6 from another board member that had upgraded to a GT500 wheel.

My uncle bought a Performance White '11 'Base' GT and he is wanting to see if I could find him a steering wheel.

He said if I can't find him a like new 'Premium' wheel then he might just buy a GT500 wheel.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
I'll sell you mine for the cost of the GT500 wheel, perfect condition, car has 250 miles on it.

Jason

Now why would he want to pay the same price for a 250 mile 'Premium' GT wheel that he could buy a GT500 wheel? :shrug:

If you are interested in selling it for less then you can pm me.

JSkwarek

BUY, MOD, SELL, REPEAT!
Established Member
Now why would he want to pay the same price for a 250 mile 'Premium' GT wheel that he could buy a GT500 wheel? :shrug:

If you are interested in selling it for less then you can pm me.

Hell I don't know, some people are just funny like that. Don't know how much the Premium wheel costs, could be more for all we know.

Jason

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Buy a buillit wheel,that is what I bought its leather wraped

Thanks for the suggestion! :beer:

The Bullitt wheel actually costs more than the GT500 wheel and if he is going to put that kind of money into a wheel he will probably just go with the GT500 wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread