WTB 11-14 GT Auto supercharged

Dawx

Looking for a nice 11-14 gt auto with a blower of some kind. Must be clean title and I don't mind to pay for a shipper. Budgets around 24k thanks please dm with any possible cars.

yoolose

Established Member
Looking for a nice 11-14 gt auto with a blower of some kind. Must be clean title and I don't mind to pay for a shipper. Budgets around 24k thanks please dm with any possible cars.

I have a 2013 Mustang GT with $30K in mods, Fully built motor and Automatic Transmission that has a whipple supercharger and produces 750+ HP. The car has only 23K miles, 1 owner, clean title, it is in immaculate condition. It take E85 fuel only. I have it listed for $28,971, but I will sell it to you for $28,000. The car is located in Temecula, Ca. This car is a blast to drive. If you are interested in the car, please kindly send me a message and your phone number and I can answer any of your questions you might have. I was offered $33,000 last year and did not want to sell it then, because I enjoyed the car too much, but now at $28,000, this is a steal.

Users who are viewing this thread