WTB: 10-12 Saleen Grille

markman69

Established Member
On Sale Again!

Just ordered mine for $219.99, should ship this week. They have 300 grilles available, call Kim (very helpful), info is below. THANKS ccd 1606!

"It is true that the grille are coming back. They will be available this week. We are taking orders now because there is only so many available this batch. The price is $199.99 plus $20 for shipping. Please let me know if you want to order one.

Thanks!

Kim | Office Manager
281 Motorsports USA
714-871-3391 Direct
www.281motorsports.com
California's ONLY Official Saleen Speedlab Center"

Last edited:

z28Eater

Hemi's Worst Nightmare
Established Member
I picked up a used 1 but now with these out I bet I have a hard time selling my AM black retro billet grille now lol

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
I picked up a used 1 but now with these out I bet I have a hard time selling my AM black retro billet grille now lol

Looks like I sold my AM just in time... You never know though, the billet style still looks great. I really only wanted the Saleen so I could paint the surround body color to break up all the black on the front of mine with the Boss/CS lower valance, and smoked Raxioms.

z28Eater

Hemi's Worst Nightmare
Established Member
Oh yeah it looks great. I like the saleen to match the boss valance but to me the billet grille gives it a more blacked out look

Users who are viewing this thread