WANTED: WTB 07-12 GT500

mustang_enthusiast

Hello! I’m in the market for any 2007-2012 GT500 under 50k miles. Looking for one well taken care of and garage kept if possible. All Black, and red with white stripes is preferred, however I will not overlook other colors. Looking to keep it under $35k. I’m located in NJ and willing to travel anywhere for the right car.
Feel free to PM me pictures of your cars I have cash in hand and I will get back to everyone. Thank you for reading!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
have a 2012 GT500 coupe P8J , race red PQ, white/blk accent stripes 62 , 67F SVTPP performance , 88Q2 recaros
blk/white , electronics pkg 58N and usual tasteful mods CAI/pulley/tune, widen stock rear wheels, eibach coils/ coil overs
only 8500 miles but more than you wanted to spend (46k) and have all stock parts . but i figured i would throw it out there . if you want pics or more info. no disappointments!
let me know . JEFF.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
i do have my daily driver also but its a 2012 gt500 silver svtpp no stripes (had red ones) high miles 105k
new clutch and tires brakes belts in the last year $30k no issues never wrecked

COBRAAA

Established Member
Hello! I’m in the market for any 2007-2012 GT500 under 50k miles. Looking for one well taken care of and garage kept if possible. All Black, and red with white stripes is preferred, however I will not overlook other colors. Looking to keep it under $35k. I’m located in NJ and willing to travel anywhere for the right car.
Feel free to PM me pictures of your cars I have cash in hand and I will get back to everyone. Thank you for reading!

I have a 2010 red with white stripes 7k miles absolutely mint. 9082275790

Boostedtres

Established Member
Hello — I have a 2007 Tungsten/Satin stripes located just outside of Philly. It has 57k (a little over your mileage) but great condition and always garage kept.

only mods are steeda CAI/pulley/exhaust from previous owner (I bought at 11k miles) and a McLeod rxt1200 done by evolution performance. Have all stock parts except exhaust and folders of documentation.

I am moving states and considering selling to make the move easier (multiple other cars). I am well within your price range and driving distance.

feel free to PM me and I can send pictures and answer any questions and provide contact info etc.

Best of luck in your search!

Ryan

txrunner

Established Member
Have one for sale that fits everything you are looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

68gtscode

Established Member
Have one for sale that fits everything you are looking for.

OP- you should look very hard at this car. Although I haven’t seen it in person, I’m familiar with it and actually pointed txrunner to it when he was looking for a GT500. It’s in very nice condition, and has great mods from a shop that is well respected in Houston. On top of that, the price is excellent IMO. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread