WTB 07-12’ GT500 Blowers/Elbows (M122) ***NEW PRICE - $300**

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
You don't know anything about my knowledge or what i do for a living, and there was nothing wrong with my packaging. Good for you that you knew him, I'm just sharing my experience with the community.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Your box was to thin and you didn't wrap the sharp edges in extra cardboard. Fragile stickers mean nothing. Your experience is that you pack stuff crapily and expect the buyer to eat it? I guess you have done a favor for anybody buying stuff from you, watch your ass people.

Last edited:

LEADfoot927

Established Member
Your box was to thin and you didn't wrap the sharp edges in extra cardboard. Fragile stickers mean nothing. Your experience is that you pack stuff crapily and expect the buyer to eat it? I guess you have done a favor for anybody buying stuff from you, watch your ass.

What my ass? lol sure, and I did this community a favor for letting everyone what happened.

Zemedici

Established Member
Well played LEADfoot927. PayPal is telling me to return everything for a full refund. But you know that would be shooting myself in the foot. It cost me $70 to get the stuff here and would cost $70 to ship it back. I will also burn $20 in shipping supplies packing it all correctly. And then there is my time. That all adds up to more than a replacement elbow costs.

I guess we’ll just have to let Karma handle this one.

bro you're acting AWFULLY high and mighty for someone blatantly making a profit off of the forum members here...you're buying used shit heavily discounted, imo you get what you get...dont want to deal with it? Buy new shit or pay what the shit is worth...

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
bro you're acting AWFULLY high and mighty for someone blatantly making a profit off of the forum members here...you're buying used shit heavily discounted, imo you get what you get...dont want to deal with it? Buy new shit or pay what the shit is worth...

Bullshit, nobody makes anyone sell to anyone on here. You take a man's money, have the decency to package it properly and man up if you didn't. There is no reason he should be expected to eat a elbow.

klcmcse

Established Member
ahh the internet keyboard judges, all chime in when you don't have the facts and someone gets screwed over, yeah I remember when I got shafted on Like new wheels that had been curbed and a bunch of you piled on WITHOUT any information......

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
ahh the internet keyboard judges, all chime in when you don't have the facts and someone gets screwed over, yeah I remember when I got shafted on Like new wheels that had been curbed and a bunch of you piled on WITHOUT any information......

bring-out-your-dead.jpg

LT1Porsche

Established Member
In my opinion, which doesn't mean S**T by the way, I don't see how you think its fair to buy a blower, cooler, TB, elbow, pulleys and somehow the elbow gets broken and expect to receive everything for free. Also he shouldn't be expected to eat the cost of the elbow. If everything was purchased at "DEEP DISCOUNT" than the elbow have a value of about $40 and that's all he's due. If you want a full refund you need to return the items, plain and simple. If you want money back for the single broken item, you're owed its purchased value. Not full replacement value.

On another note, there is nothing wrong with making profit off of others and expressing this up front. If I offer you a price and you except and I resell it somewhere else for a higher price, you cannot get mad, I do not owe you anything. This is how people make money EVERY DAY.

blue 2010 shelby gt 500

Established Member
Well played LEADfoot927. PayPal is telling me to return everything for a full refund. But you know that would be shooting myself in the foot. It cost me $70 to get the stuff here and would cost $70 to ship it back. I will also burn $20 in shipping supplies packing it all correctly. And then there is my time. That all adds up to more than a replacement elbow costs.

I guess we’ll just have to let Karma handle this one.
Bumpidy Bump. I need more of these!
its
Wanted to buy 07-12’ GT500 blowers with elbow in good condition. $300

I am buying these to re-sell so I have to pay under “market value”. I can’t offer you as much as you would probably get selling it on the open market. But I can offer you reasonable money and make the transaction easy on you. If you have one rotting on the shelf and you want to get a few bucks out of it, I’m your guy.

Here is how it would work.

You email me at [email protected] saying you have one. In that email you will include:

-How many miles are on it.
-A few pictures.
-Your ship from address
-Your PayPal email address.

I will let you know if I want it or not. If I want it, you box the blower/elbow up and email me the dimensions (LxWxH) and weight. I will email you a UPS label and send the money PayPal. You put the label on the box and drop it off at any UPS shipping center, give it to a driver, etc. Easy peasy.

Thanks
Wanted to buy 07-12’ GT500 blowers with elbow in good condition. $300

I am buying these to re-sell so I have to pay under “market value”. I can’t offer you as much as you would probably get selling it on the open market. But I can offer you reasonable money and make the transaction easy on you. If you have one rotting on the shelf and you want to get a few bucks out of it, I’m your guy.

Here is how it would work.

You email me at [email protected] saying you have one. In that email you will include:

-How many miles are on it.
-A few pictures.
-Your ship from address
-Your PayPal email address.

I will let you know if I want it or not. If I want it, you box the blower/elbow up and email me the dimensions (LxWxH) and weight. I will email you a UPS label and send the money PayPal. You put the label on the box and drop it off at any UPS shipping center, give it to a driver, etc. Easy peasy.

Thanks
You sent me an I'll packaged item and it was damaged. No one is scamming you. You're the one screwing somebody. And the person getting screwed, is me.

Then you come in here and attempt to spread this crap? Seriously, what is wrong with you? Are you off of your meds?
are you still buying these parts

Users who are viewing this thread