WTB- 05-10 3v Block

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Like the title says. I am looking for a block out of a 05-10 3V GT. I need the block only with main caps. Looking for an undamaged, unmachined block. I do not need rods, pistons or crank.

jlugo1182

Established Member
Like the title says. I am looking for a block out of a 05-10 3V GT. I need the block only with main caps. Looking for an undamaged, unmachined block. I do not need rods, pistons or crank.

My block should be available in the next week or so. Its a 2010 GT block with 76k miles on it.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
How much shipped to North Haven CT 06473? I just need the bare block with main caps. No crank/pistons/rods

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
I actually just picked one up local yesterday from a Mustang Parts junkyard. However, the car that it came out of took a hard hit in the front and it smacked the crank pulley and cracked the front cover. Block looks OK so far but have not tore it down. I would be interested in buying yours still though if the price is right.

jlugo1182

Established Member
I actually just picked one up local yesterday from a Mustang Parts junkyard. However, the car that it came out of took a hard hit in the front and it smacked the crank pulley and cracked the front cover. Block looks OK so far but have not tore it down. I would be interested in buying yours still though if the price is right.
text me 609-892-4806 let me know how much u will offer for the block

05Sonicblue

Established Member
Then Mark your initial post as found one or something like that. In other words close your thread.

Users who are viewing this thread