WTB 03-04 Mach

Khyren

Established Member
Pretty straight forward since we are here in the Mach forum, but I shall elaborate.

Ideally, it would be a Competition Orange Mach with around 50k on it with long tubes, magnaflows, eibachs, a steeda triaxe, and anthricite FR500's. But this isn't a perfect world we live in.

The other colors that are on tier 1 are Black and Red. Tier 2 is Azure and DSG. White just does nothing for me.

$15,000 is probably the highest I can go. The car need to be in good condition as I don't have much time to wrench on things anymore and am looking for a fun daily driver. Rust is a big issue with me.

Willing to road trip for the right car within say 500 miles of Gastonia, NC.

Thanks for looking. Email is the best way to get a hold of me. [email protected]

bstang18

Established Member
Pretty straight forward since we are here in the Mach forum, but I shall elaborate.

Ideally, it would be a Competition Orange Mach with around 50k on it with long tubes, magnaflows, eibachs, a steeda triaxe, and anthricite FR500's. But this isn't a perfect world we live in.

The other colors that are on tier 1 are Black and Red. Tier 2 is Azure and DSG. White just does nothing for me.

$15,000 is probably the highest I can go. The car need to be in good condition as I don't have much time to wrench on things anymore and am looking for a fun daily driver. Rust is a big issue with me.

Willing to road trip for the right car within say 500 miles of Gastonia, NC.

Thanks for looking. Email is the best way to get a hold of me. [email protected]

Free bump as I have a white one :p

Khyren

Established Member
Thanks much. Joined here years ago looking for an IRS swap for a fox thunderbird but now I'm looking for a mach. Always keep coming back to Ford.

Compmachwon

Established Member
My buddy has a torch red he is trying to sell. It's in good shape but does have 100k miles. He's only asking like $9500

Khyren

Established Member
I have bought a CO Mach with 16,066 miles on it. Amazing find really. I have a line on a blue one that I'm likely going to help the guy sell and it has right around 10K in driveline bits thrown at it but it's not supercharged.

durr727

Mach Won
Established Member
Selling my TR located in Orlando. Asking slightly more than $15k tho

2rhvhqf.jpg

bstang18

Established Member
I have bought a CO Mach with 16,066 miles on it. Amazing find really. I have a line on a blue one that I'm likely going to help the guy sell and it has right around 10K in driveline bits thrown at it but it's not supercharged.

Was that the one in Jacksonville?!

Users who are viewing this thread