WTB 03-04 coupe/vert any color except yellow

NIL8U

Established Member
Yeah already spoke to him and he’s not budging on 31,995. He’s 3rd owner and i don’t think he has all paperwork.

bangbang04

Established Member
Thinking about selling my 2004 black convertible with 18k miles, second owner minor mods kooks long tube, pullied, intake, guages, dyno @ 469hp, leg me know located in NY .

NIL8U

Established Member
A member on here let me know about this one. Wish i would have seen it earlier 5,000miles, one owner! $27k. If anyone knows who bought it I’d be willing to come up on what they paid. 6C214A30-1A17-41FE-BB71-B4D5ED04259B.jpeg

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I have a redfire vert right at 30k miles I believe. It has quite a few mods but overly built, right at 600rw. It would be a few days before I could get pictures for you though and could be bought for mid 20s.

NIL8U

Established Member

CashMoneyKC

Established Member
That sucks if it doesn’t work out. You didn’t make it so the deposit is refundable? Dealerships do refundable deposits and most private sellers will for short term. It should be acceptable to get it back because the deposit just shows that you’re seriously considering and have intent to buy. Things happen so I hope the person is understandable. I was excited for you that your found one and to know it might not happen that sucks. Maybe it’s not the one or meant to be ? Good luck with the situation. Which one did you go with ? Do you have a pic?

Grover03

Established Member
I am reposting because I thought I had found the one! But didn’t happen. So I am in the market for a 03/04 cobra.
-mileage 30k under
-stock internals, mods preferable but not needed KB, Whipple etc.
-clean title
-No color preference except for yellow
-May consider a convertible

Budget I’ve seen great low mileage 03-04s sell for around 20k-30k. If you are going to call your car mint! It should not have any cracked panels. Please just be upfront about any cracks, paint bubbles Prior to me flying out to see car.

I don't mind traveling for right car and right price.
You can PM me

Thank you
03 black vert. 10k miles. 650RWHP. Ohio

Users who are viewing this thread