WTB: 03-04 Coupe in California...

LaserRed38

HOONIGT
Established Member
There's so many ads on here, not too many in CA.

I'm not too picky on color, but I'd like Comp Orange OR something with Parchment interior, but not a deal breaker. I'd like to have the IRS still, and closer to stock. Like lower miles too. Post up what you got! I don't mind going to SoCal to get a car either...

02gt87

Established Member
Didnt want to make a new post but I am in the market for one too! pm me what you got if you have a coupe ( sonic blue or torch red)with a whipple or kenne bell and asking under $22k consider it sold lol so someone in the California area selling theirs let me know

02gt87

Established Member
First of all I dont know the seller, but I've seen his Cobra at a carshow in Irvine and it looks really clean inside & out. If I was in the market I would've bought it. :pepper:

Waiting on response from him in process of getting the vin so i can get preapproved:)

what do you think about this looks beat down sorta does anyone know of whos this car was maybe he was on these forums..

Cars for Sale: 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT Convertible in San Diego, CA 92111: Convertible Details - 273700311 - AutoTrader.com

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
First of all I dont know the seller, but I've seen his Cobra at a carshow in Irvine and it looks really clean inside & out. If I was in the market I would've bought it. :pepper:

I saw the same car in Irvine...Clean 10th...whoever picks it up will be happy and will be getting it at a more than fair price....

Sweetwater

2003 Mustang Cobra
Established Member
My 2003 is finally going up for sale next week in Ventura, CA. Garaged OW, stock, only 2700 miles. Still smells like new. Obviously clean. First $25k??

svtleen

Established Member
Waiting on response from him in process of getting the vin so i can get preapproved:)

what do you think about this looks beat down sorta does anyone know of whos this car was maybe he was on these forums..

Cars for Sale: 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT Convertible in San Diego, CA 92111: Convertible Details - 273700311 - AutoTrader.com

That DSG Conv was on craigslist.com for like $13-14K asking, and no one took it. I think the seller trade it in I would not touch it. :nono:

Users who are viewing this thread