WTB 03/04 Cobra (SB, Black, Silver)

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
Hey... I've talked to a few you on here about buying a terminator, so I wanted to just update some of you guys on my situation. My 04 GT should be gone by this weekend or the first of next week. So thats why I've already been trying to get a jump on my next car. I'll have close to $18k-$20k in cash ready so the rest would be a loan from my bank. I'd rather keep the miles at or below 25k. It doesn't have to be stock but I don't want just a track queen either. This probably won't be my daily driver, but I plan on driving it still quite a bit. No verts, just coupes. If your located in the general area of the southeast, I'm willing to drive and take a look at the car. Anyways, thanks to everyone that has sent me pics of their cars and I look forward to getting in touch asap. If anyone that I haven't contacted yet and are selling their 03/04's to what I want, feel free to post cuz I'm just keepin my options open right now. Thanks.

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
Well... the GT gets sold tomorrow so I finally got it done. Looks like I'm gonna have around $18k once its said and done. So I'll need to check with my credit and see what kind of loan I can get. If all is well, then I'll be getting one. If its not so good, then I need to wait a few more weeks and save up some. I'll keep everyone updated.... thanks to everyone that has responded to me, I appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread