WTB: 03/04 Cobra mirrors, skirts and scoops

DSCobra01

Established Member
I never seem to time it right and every time I see someone parting out their car, these three items are some of the first to go. So maybe this will help, maybe not :-D

Anyway, I'm looking for 03/04 side mirrors, side skirts and side scoops for my black 2001 Cobra. Finding them in black would be great but I'm also totally willing to paint whatever color parts I find.

If you are selling or know of someone who is, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, I'm on the look out for a set of silver 95 Cobra R 17x9 wheels for track tires so if you know of any, please let me know as well.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
You have better luck in the Terminator section. Yup, they are hard to find and expensive but worth it, for me they were. Good luck!

EDIT: You can just buy any scoop, doesn’t have to be from a terminator. The only difference are just the inserts which you can buy seperately. Bought my inserts from someone here for $20? I believe

Last edited:

DSCobra01

Established Member
Thanks for the tip about the side scoops. I may go that route since I want them most of all. Next would be the side skirts which I would prefer to buy locally if possible. Finally the mirrors are last in my list since I have a black car and they would stand out less than other colors.

Where did you buy you scoops from? American Muscle or Late Model Restoration?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I bought mine on sale from Late Model, don’t remember the cost. They were very easy to put on.

DSCobra01

Established Member
I bought mine on sale from Late Model, don’t remember the cost. They were very easy to put on.

I believe these are the quarter panel side scoops you are talking about from LMR. http://www.latemodelrestoration.com...rter-Panel-Scoops-99-00-Special-Edition-Style

It appears that the GT and 03/04 Cobra are basically the same scoops except for the inserts. The Cobra inserts have horizontal lines while the GT's have a honey comb design. My 01 has the honey comb design but do you know if I would be able to put the inserts from my 01 into these scoops from LMR? Thanks!

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Whoa! They went up in price! I dont think I paid more than $100 for mine but that was a while back.

No, the insert design from the V6/99&01 Cobra are different. The longer scoops are longer but thinner, the short ones are a bit shorter but wider. So you need to buy inserts for the longer scoops.

DSCobra01

Established Member
Thanks man, yeah that's a pretty penny and I think I'll hold out for a take off set from an 03/04 Cobra and maybe I'll get lucky! I don't need these scoops that badly :-D

DSCobra01

Established Member
Thanks I also stumbled upon the AM deal and thought how much better of a deal that was than LMR. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread