WTB:03-04 Cobra Coupe Under 20K

Shadowsonic

Established Member
............................read bottom of thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited:

Shadowsonic

Established Member
I'm unfortunately under strict budget also not in any hurry i can wait for the right one to come along. I found alot of the convertibles to be within my price range but prefer coupe if i could, Thank You.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
CC675CD5-E3B2-48A5-9875-D1954C18EEA2.png
craigslist | manage posting Easiest way i could think of posting the pics for you guys.

kallen

Established Member
I have a ZY Coupe I was considering putting up for sale in the spring. Just turned 50k, VERY clean, newly installed VMP 2.3, made 607hp/585tq, True Forged Chicanes. Located in Southern Maine. Let me know if you are interested.

PeteStang94

Established Member
I'm interested in your car. What kind of shape is it in?
I'd give the car 8 out 10. It's got normal wear for being an 03 but definitely in good condition. Only cons are a cracked fog light (25 dollar part from American muscle and a light bulb) abs light is on, and squeaky brakes but still has life on the pads and minor scratches here and there. If you want text me and I can send you pictures of it 214-490-4356

Shadowsonic

Established Member
I have a ZY Coupe I was considering putting up for sale in the spring. Just turned 50k, VERY clean, newly installed VMP 2.3, made 607hp/585tq, True Forged Chicanes. Located in Southern Maine. Let me know if you are interested.

I've texted you i think.

Shadowsonic

Established Member
I'm in the northeast so let me be a little more clear on what i'm in search for.

1- I want a coupe i'll drive 300 miles to get it anything longer is not worth the hassle from my state.
2- I'm not in rush for this as i want to be selective on what i get its my last sports car I've learned alot these past months trying to by a cobra.
3- Only slightly modded i don't need someone's personal pet car with 500+ HP i want something i can mod as well so closest to stock better
4- No automatics i can't believe they actually had auto conversions of these
5- Final my max budget is 23K i will not go above this also please no cobras with more than 50K i'm patient and willing to wait for the right cobra to come along.

Feel free to e-mail [email protected] or txt me 774 327 2251.

I'm sure as alot of you will say here good luck well i want to say thank you all ahead of time :)

Users who are viewing this thread